Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Moving forward we are now on Day 3!  I need to do some design work to the blog, but I guess that will have to wait until a time comes that I have a quiet moment alone.  I don't see that happening!   My textango texts are up to 70 something.  That is amazing!   I wonder if I have a chance of making top texter?  That would be so awesome!          Now for a word about yesterdays cinammon rolls.  They were DELICIOUS!!  Well the first few that came out right anyhow.  I'm going to have to learn what temp to fry them at because towards the last few the outside of the roll was nice and crisp but the inside towards the middle of the roll was still very doughy.  That was disgusting to bite into a roll of dough :(         Hubby and Jacob went fishing yesterday, caught quite a few fish, including a 10 lb catfish, so that was supper last night.   Fried fish, fried cinammon rolls, I see a heart attack waiting to happen.  We don't normally eat so much fried food but yesterday we definitely did our share of heart clogging!             Until tomorrow!  Have a great day everyone!                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment