Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 2, oh, and Fried Cinammon Rolls

Day 2 and all is going well with TexTango.  I would have to look at my phone to see exactly what my number is but it's the 20-30 range.  Not much, but it's easy and it's money.  What else could a person want?        Oh wait, I know!!  Cinammon Rolls!!  Earlier in the month I bought 4 packages of the Pillsbury Cinammon Rolls that you put in the oven, bake, and than smother with icing.  I have 3 left in the fridge, so, no problem, right?  WRONG!!  My oven is on the blink.  Actually, I broke it.  Not on purpose and it's probably more of a malfunction than me breaking it, what happened was I set the oven to self clean and it burned the heating element in half.  Luckily I have a very handy husband who knows how to change it.  The problem with that very handy hubby is it takes him forever to do anything!  So, while I have 3 packages of Cinammon Rolls just begging to be baked, I have no oven to bake them in.      So, after much thought I've come up with an idea.               When the kids were little I used to fry canned biscuits and coat them with sugar and cinammon.  Voila, they had homemade donuts.  I wonder, what if I try to fry cinammon rolls??    Yeap, I'm going to do it!   I'll let you know tomorrow (or later this evening) what happens with this!  Wish me a yummy yummy treat!!!                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment